Services available at the main terminal include:
- An Automatic Teller Machine (ATM)
- Luggage trolleys
- Baby changing facilities
- Card phones
- A free Wi-Fi service is provided by Nelson Airport Ltd in the terminal for a period of one hour. Please browse for Nelson Airport free SPOT on your device and follow the prompts to access the internet and check on your emails.
- Bicycle assembly stations
- Observation lounge and deck
- Television area
- Child’s outdoor play area.
Nelson Airport has facilities to support mobility challenged passengers;
- Wheelchairs are available for passengers from all airlines. Just ask one of the airline staff when checking in, or one of our Customer Service staff, and they will be more than happy to help
- Lifts operate between the ground floor and the viewing gallery and Koru Lounge
- There are designated parking spaces for mobility card holders located in front of the terminal and in the carparks
- Disabled toilets can be found in the main terminal.
In the event that medical assistance is required please see one of our Customer Service Officers situated by the departure gate. They have a Defibrillator and all the basic first aid training and can assist in a medical emergency.
Your available baggage allowance will depend on your ticket type and the airline you are travelling with.
For Air New Zealand: Checked in baggage
For Air New Zealand: Excess baggage charges
For Jetstar: Carry on – Checked in
Please contact us on 03 547 3199
If items are perishable or not claimed within twelve weeks, the item will be discarded.
For lost valuables such as wallets & passports, customers should contact the Nelson Police Station
Items left on an aircraft.
Please contact the airline directly for any items left on an aircraft:
Air NZ 03 546 8283
Jetstar 0800 800 995
Animals are not permitted on the terminal grounds. Exceptions are guide dogs and animals being transported as freight.